Central Australian Rough Riders (CARR)
Welcome to the Central Australian Rough Riders (CARR) mountain bike club.
CARR represents mountain bikers in Alice Springs and the surrounding area. The club is affliliated with Mountain Bike Australia (MTBA), and it has over 160 members, including a thriving kids section called the Dusty Demons.
Our key activites are
- Shorter and longer cross-country mountain bike racing. See our Events page for more info.
- Social rides on Wednesday evenings.
- Dusty Demons (for kids) on Mondays at 4:45pm.
- A representative voice for mountain biking in Central Australia
Got a question? Contact the CARR club committee here.
18-21 April 2014: Lasseters Easter in the Alice MTB Muster
- Info on this event is available at the Easter in the Alice website (http://easterinthealice.wordpress.com).
- Online rego now open – sign up here.
21 March 2014: Mountain bike tracks in and around the Telegraph Station
- Parks and Wildlife Chief Ranger Wayne Gaskon's open letter to mountain bikers in Alice Springs is full of updates on recent developments in the Alice Springs Mountain Bike Trails network, local trail development and mountain biking access to the Telegraph Station and surrounding area.
4–6 April 2014: Womens' Skills Clinic with MTBSkills.com.au
- More info on the News page, or contact event organisor Jess Harries.
23 Feb 2014: Firefly 12Hr Night enduro: Results are here
Wednesday Social Rides From 16 October onwards: starting at 6pm, at the Scout Hall.